A continual student, Dr.
He is licensed in the state of Colorado and a member of the American Dental Association , the Colorado Dental Association , the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society , the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) , the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM) , the Holistic Dental Association , the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) , the Colorado Prosthodontic Society and the Denver Implant Study Club . He volunteers his time with such worthy causes as Kids in Need of Dentistry and the Dental Lifeline Network .
Special awards obtained by Dr.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- Inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honorary Society
- Awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon’s Award
- Completed a General Practice Residency Program at Denver General Hospital (now Denver Health)
- Awarded fellowship status to the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Awarded accreditation status to the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)